Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! My name is Kayte. My fledgling business is called Love Forever and I make all sorts of fun little things like pin cushions, cards and floppy eared rabbits. This blog is intended to be equal parts of what I am working on and what inspires me. Oh, and I do a lot of thrifting wth my friends so there will be a lot of pictures of thrift scores.
I wanted to start a blog because there are so many things I see every day that inspire me and I wanted to be able to gather them all up into one home. My mind is usually racing with millions of little things and ideas, so here they are for both you and me.
Eventually I would like to expand this blog and have craft projects and decorating tips. There are so many things I want to do! I am committed to updating at least every other day so keep reading and I promise it will be fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home