Thursday, September 14, 2006



My mom and I had an impromptu photo shoot in her garden a few weeks ago and we took a picture of stag, one of my favorite bunnies. I love him so much that I don't think I can part with him anymore.
I started making rabbits a year or so ago because of my feelings about my real live rabbit, Potato. Rabbits are so different from cats and dogs and sometimes it's hard to tell what they're thinking: they are so silent and mysterious. My rabbit can go from loving and snuggly to petulant and bratty in seconds and I love it about him because I don't totally understand what he wants from me. Anyway, without overly analyzing this too much, I wanted to make some "damaged" rabbits that are just slightly off but no less loveable.

moments later, this guy showed up! cute!

2 Comments:

Blogger hodge podge said...

yay kayte! love the blog, it is beautiful! and i will surely add a link to you on mine. i didn't know you had a bunny! i hope to have some angoras one day. i love your stuffed one! if you don't already, make sure your settings are set to e-mail you comments as you get them, so you know instantly. it's fun and you don't have to go trolling for them...

10:24 AM  
Blogger love forever said...

thanks! i'm glad you like the rabbit. i have made a bunch of other but they have all sold so i don't have pictures right now. i'll make some more soon.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home