Monday, September 18, 2006

thrift scores

Here are some of my latest thrift scores:

All of these buttons were from a trip to Stormville. Unfortunately it was in the middle of a hurricane-like storm (nothing can keep me away from thrifting!) so I didn't get much that day but I did score a ton of these beauties!


These plates are a mix of recent finds from Stormville and the Salvation Army in Port Chester, NY. I love these little plates with floral patterns and silver leaf and suddenly I see them everywhere. Lately I want everything to be pink and blue. I love colors that look like frosting.

2 Comments:

Blogger the D.O.C said...

Those plates are so pretty! You should have a tea party!

8:30 PM  
Blogger love forever said...

good idea! to which DOC agent am i speaking?!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home